Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Week In the Life Of...Part 2

Okay, so I really have been taking pictures. But my husband took my computer with him on a work trip, so no posting them. And I can't post my notes, because I haven't been taking any...

So, instead of posting my thoughts and pictures through the week, I think I'll just post the finished products. However, it'll probably be awhile before I get to scrapbooking because I have to pack up all my scrapbooking stuff. And I have to pack up all my scrapbooking stuff because...well, that's a post for another time. Maybe this afternoon. Maybe tomorrow. But I want to do it justice. 

Just suffice it to say I am doing the project. Really. And you shall one day see the fruits of my labor. But, by that point, I'll probably need to do it again, because everything will have changed...

No comments: