Monday, October 6, 2008

Classic

I don't get much into politics. I watch a little...I watched most of the VP debate at my 'rents house last week. I listen to NPR. I kinda keep up with what's going on. But I don't spend hours researching and discussing. I vote, most of the time, but that's about as involved as I get.

So everything going on in the world over the past few weeks has kinda been in the back of my mind, not in the front. I'm paying attention, but not obsessing. That's why I haven't really said anything in my blog about it. But I came across this in my google reader this morning, and it's just too classic to not mention. I ran across this guy's blog through a friend of mine, Gavin. He does religious cartoons about the life and adventures of Jesus. Read more about him here. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For a decade prior to entering academia, the “On Faith” panelist served . we have Paul's faith we shall not be alarmed oven at a real heresy and a deadly one .The report introduces scientific knowledge as follows “Science .The digestion of the spiritual knowledge is reflected in the faith on the contemporary human incarnation.As faith replaced primal instinct, so a combination of strength, knowledge and acceptance (science) will replace faith. In this I have faith.
------------------------

jnnywllms

promoter