Monday, July 21, 2008

Life List

It's time I came up with a life list. (http://coolpeopleiknow.blogspot.com/2007/08/do-you-have-life-list-if-no-read-this.html) I will keep adding to this as I think of new things. Here's to the start of something beautiful!

1. See the grand canyon.
2. Be a mom.
3. Direct Ragtime.
4. Write and teach a Harry Potter curriculum.
5. Be on NPR.
6. Have a party in my beautiful backyard. (It's not yet beautiful!)
7. Travel to Italy, France, Germany, and Austria.
8. Learn to make a Wilton Flower.
9. Cook a meal without screwing something up.
10. See the Great Barrier Reef.

Ten to begin...more to come soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just saw the movie Bucket List. Same concept. I think Brian and I are going to compile our own lists, individual and couple. Great list!